Thursday, April 11, 2013

Preparation for Detox Days

So today we ventured out early to begin our morning exercise at the park for some playtime. Of course I get to only sit at the table while watching the kids play. Its so beautiful at 11 am before the hear really starts blazing. The nice breeze. It was fantastic.

Today is geared for preparation for detox. A shopping we will go. My list is made and our first stop will CNU farmers market. I recently heard about the local college starting its own farmers market so I thought to check it out. Not much was there and since I am not a cash carrying gal, I had to pass on the one item I needed for my list. Off to Dean and Dons for some freash grown vegetables and fruits. This looks like the place I will be visiting for most of my items from now on. Hobbling along with my two helpers gathering my items in my shopping cart. Found most of all I needed and out we go. On to our next store to finish off the list. We ended up going to Vitamin Shoppe, Trader Joes, and lastly Fresh Market to finish off the list.

Preparation is key to making sure I don't deviate from my detox and not fall back on old habits. Its time to get rid of the toxins from sugar, processed foods, and pain medications that I have endoured this past month since breaking my ankle.

Tomorrow begins the day and feel free to follow me on my detox journey of juicing and the rest of my life in changing how I eat. Cleaning the inside out. I keep post of how I am feeling as the days go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment