Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 2 and Day 3 of Detox

I am in the mid point of Day 3 for my detox. Let me first reflect on Day 2.

Day 2 Detox.
The recipes were pretty much the same haven''t felt any changes. Apparently, I didn't have much toxins in my body. Tired from cooking on one leg and doing household chores.

Day 3
Today, was a start of changing up on the recipes. I started with my lemonade type drink. A bit more hungry today. I do see the belly going down. I have 2 smoothies today with some juicing mixtures.
No headaches or excessive tiredness. The first time I did a detox, I remember my headaches and boy they were irritating. I just assumed that I would have them again. I do need to keep in mind to keep drinking water and lots of it.

Also, today is shopping day for days 4 thru 5.
An idea of what it cost me at Trader Joes for organice foods for the next 4 days came to under 70.00.
17.50 a day to juice 5 times. Not bad. What an investment in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment