Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Detox day 4 and 5

Wow, the days are going by fast. The recipes are changing. Its getting to be a challenge and I am hungrier more as the days go along. Every aroma smells like homemade baked bread. Go figure. Need some smoothies instead of juicing. Helps with the hunger. I am now at the point of thinking if this is worth it. Do I really want to live this type of lifestyle. Hmm. I contemplate about the foods that I wont be eating on a regular basis. Today, I was speaking with a friend about this matter. I really love food. I have an addiction. Seriously, I am a food addict. I really have to focus inorder to not get morbidly obese.  On the other hand, i don't like the way my body reacts to when I am not eating correctly. I am tired all the time. That is the reason why I studied nutrition. The doctors couldn't help  me so I had to help myself.  Eating properly not only helped my waistline but increased my energy.
Sooo, I just have to remind myself of these reasons why a season detox is good for the body and avoiding those high greasy fatty foods isn't really worth it. Its like alcohol. I dont like the feel of being dehydrated the next day so I refuse to drink it. I need to come to a place like with the foods I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment