Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Juicing Recipes

 Fitgurlgo fitness on FB sent out a notice about a documentary to watch on Netfix called hungry for change. I asked some friends to watch to help motivate them as well as myself to make changes in the way one eats.
So...now I am in search of reciepes for juicing. I know that juicing its as health as eating whole fruits in vegetables because of the loss of fiber; however, it can be very difficult to get all the nutrients one may need in a day. Also, i am not a big fan of beets unless I am cooking in in  my chocolate cake. Yes, you see it. I have a reciepe for beets inside my cake.
After sitting her day in and day out for almost a month, the weight has packed on me and boy are the clothes getting snug. I no longer can wear a pair of my jeans. Everyday is a sweats day. Salads and soups get old and when it comes to cooking, if I can prepare it quick that its not getting made. Standing on one leg gets a bit tiresome after awhile. With all that being said, if you have a favorite juicing reciepe and dont mind sharing please share.

2 comments:

  1. Belly Fat Busting Juice Recipe
    •1 large handful of spinach ( chromium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E)
    •1 medium cucumber ( zinc )
    •3 medium carrots ( chromium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin E)
    •1 red pepper ( vitamin C)

    from:
    http://www.juicingforweightloss.com/juicing-recipes/juicing-for-weight-loss-recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liver cleaning from food.com

    2 organic apples, cored
    5 organic carrots
    1 small organic lemon
    1/2 cup dandelion greens (recipe specified a small handful)
    1 ounce fresh beet
    Directions:
    1
    Cut into pieces as necessary for your juicer.
    2
    Drink immediately for greatest benefit

    ReplyDelete