Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduction

Hello To All,

My name is Sarina. I created this blog as a way to just get together and talk about anything. Small chat and an opportunity to write more. Recently, I broke my ankle so sitting in front of my computer is what I do most. For the first week or two, I got caught up on all the hulu and netflix shows that I could withstand. You see I don't have television.
A little about myself. I am a mom and a wife who loves fitness and nutrition. Although, my eating habits do get lacksy daisy. Especially now. I hope to post information on fitness and nutrition and anything in between. Just a disclaimer...I can't prescribe anything and this is used for information perposes only. So...feel free to read and ask and chit chat. Whatever, should we be sitting in our cozy corner amongst friends.

Sarina

No comments:

Post a Comment